Nov 23, 2007

Confessions of a poker junkie.

I have been playing online poker for over 6 years now. Presently I play online poker every single day for at least 2 hours. I have tried almost every poker room and poker software provider. I have written reviews of most of the poker rooms in existence. I think all of that qualifies me as a total poker junkie.

After all this time playing on different rooms, I have picked what I believe is THE best poker room available.

Those that made my top 5 were easy to pick. From there, it got a little tougher. Here is my top 5.

fulltiltpoker.com
pokerstars.com
partypoker.com
pokerroom.com
ultimatebet.com

After taking a very hard look at all the rooms, I now know believe that FullTilt offers the best deal. The factors I considered were:

Deposit Bonus - FullTilt still has one of the top bonuses in poker and is the best among the top 5 with a 100% up to $600 Deposit Bonus.

Software - FullTilt ranks among the top 3 in software used to run their poker games along with PartyPoker and PokerStars. Fulltilt has some cool features that the other rooms don't like the ability to see your last hands in a graphic display that looks just like the table you are playing on.

Ability to Learn Poker - FullTilt takes an active interest in making their players better via their Tips from the Pros as well as their active forum on the site. These tools are invaluable and set FullTiltPoker.com apart from the other rooms.

Intangibles - The other rooms try and associate themselves with poker players. FullTilt takes it to a totally new level. They have MOST of the pros on their site where you can play with them and chat with them. They are available in the site chat and for you to talk to while they are at the tables playing.

I could list a lot more, but these are the highlights. FullTilt Poker is #1 in my book. See you there.


No comments: