Jun 4, 2007

Vegas Baby!! WSOP and Bellagio


First things first. I am going to Vegas Thursday for 3 weeks to play some at the WSOP and Bellagio. I will try and keep up to date on the happenings there for you. Can't wait to hook up with wakatak, MaxellD, Sexy_Indeed, ChipsBiotch, MASTERPITBULL, allinnoouts1 and some of the others I talk to all the time but never get to see in person.

Back to online poker. I played the last 2 days with terrible results. I put in about 14 hours total, had my bankroll up to $2555 and lost it all back in one stupid hand. I don't tell bad beats, but you KNOW I got my money in the pot with the best hand. THAT is poker.

My bankroll now stands at $2111. The good part is that I earned another $71 in RakeBack for this month. My money from rake back is going to add a huge portion to what I will/hope to win.

Stay tuned for Bellagio and WSOP updates! I plan to play a few tournaments and will post my results (or lack of) here.

No comments: